Durable Floor Finish for Vinyl & Terrazzo Floors
List Price: $64.64
- 2 gallons per case
- Great for shipping
- Tough durable coating
- Covers 2,000 to 2,500 square feet per gallon of 1 coat coverage
FloorScrubbers.com Price: $47.54
Trusted Clean's Tough as Nails is a urethane fortified seal and finish for terrazzo, vinyl, and hard floors. Excellent seal and base coating for all maintenance systems, including buffing and burnishing programs. Dries quickly to a deep high gloss durable finish.
Each gallon of durable floor finish will cover approximately 2,000 to 2,500 square feet. If a floor requires for 4 coats for a satisfactory durable finish. This two gallon case will cover approximately 1,000 square feet, with 4 coats. This fortified seal and finish can be removed by using one of our high quality stripping solutions.
Also take a look at our complete line of floor scrubber accessories
floor scrubber pads,
floor stripping pads and much more.
1. Apply to clean floors that have been thoroughly stripped or scrubbed and rinsed. If the floor has been stripped, remove all stripper residue, and rinse.
2. Use a high quality pre-rinsed finish mop or applicator device. Do not contaminate mops/applicators with other cleaning, or stripping solutions.
3. Apply a full even coat.
4. Allow coating to dry, approximately 30 minutes. During periods of high heat and high humidity, additional drying time between recoating may be necessary.
5. Apply additional coats for the desired level of protection and appearance. Most floors require a minimum of 4 coats.
1. Dust mop or sweep floors daily.
2. Use a neutral cleaner for daily damp mopping.
3. This coating can be maintained using periodic spray buffing, with one of our low speed machines, or a polishing program with a high speed burnisher. Use in combination with our floor restoring solution to prolong the life of your floor finish.
FloorScrubbers.com All Rights Reserved
FloorScrubbers.com is not responsible for typographical or photographic errors. Prices and specifications are
subject to change without notice.