CleanFreak ‘Ideal Low Maintenance’ floor finish is made to be used on hard floors like tile, linoleum, synthetic, rubber, terrazzo, and other similar commercial floors. This wax can be used as both a seal and a finish and is compatible with both a low-speed buffer or high-speed burnisher floor maintenance program, but it does not require any ongoing maintenance.
This finish is a low-maintenance solution that can go longer periods of time between full on stripping and recoats. It provides a nice glossy finish that is mark and scuff-resistant, with little to no maintenance. The finish is durable and can stand up to heavy traffic areas, like those found in retail, education, healthcare, and hospital settings.
- Reduces maintenance costs thanks to time between scrub and strip cycles.
- Responds well to occasional high-speed burnishing & low-speed floor buffing floor care programs.
- Produces a long-lasting shine with little to no maintenance.
- Withstands heavy traffic & is mark/scuff resistant.
- Covers up to 2,000 - 3,000 ft² per gallon of 1 coat application.
- Superior chemical resistance & holds up to routine disinfectant usage.
- Strip floor entirely of old finish using a recommended floor stripper.
- Apply finish using a clean finish mop. Apply up to 5 coats per application. Allow 30 - 45 minutes for finish to dry completely before recoating.
- DO NOT apply more than 5 coats in 24 hours.
- Maintain floor by dust mopping or sweeping as needed.
- Clean floor using a neutral pH floor cleaner with a damp mop or an auto scrubber.
- If desired, floor can be ultra high speed burnished using a medium aggressive pad.
- Dust mop or sweep floors daily.
- Use a neutral cleaner for daily damp mopping.
- This coating responds well to occasional spray buffing, with a low-speed machine, or a polishing program with a high-speed burnisher. Use in combination with a floor buffing solution to prolong the life of your floor finish.
- 16% solids
- 2 - 2.5 gallon pouches per case (5 total gallons)
- Brilliant gloss and appearance
- Covers 2,000 to 3,000 square feet per gallon of 1 coat coverage