CleanFreak ‘Ideal Premium’ wet look floor wax is a 21 - 22% solids finish that leaves your floor with a beautiful glossy finish. In order to ensure proper application of wax, you must thoroughly strip all old coatings of finish off of your floor. Rinse the floor to ensure all wax and floor stripping chemicals have been removed. Then mop or scrub the floor with neutral cleaner to improve the finish performance. Allow the floor sufficient time to dry. Apply an initial full uniform coat with an applicator or mop. After drying (usually 30 – 45 minutes), a minimum of 3 additional coats are required.
A minimum of 4 coats is necessary to properly achieve the base necessary for a high-speed burnisher to polish your floor and provide the highest gloss possible. Each gallon of high gloss floor finish will cover approximately 2,000 to 3,000 square feet per coat of finish. A total of 5 coats may be applied for maximum burnishing results.
This high gloss finish is intended for use by trained maintenance personnel only. Not intended for use in households. This unique formulation maintains its shine for longer periods, increasing the interval between burnishing, and resulting in lower labor costs per square foot. Do not pour the unused finish back into the original container, it will damage the finish.
- Levels perfectly on all surfaces.
- Transparent protection will not discolor.
- High initial gloss lasts longer than conventional finishes.
- Superior resistance to black heel marks, wet soils & detergents.
- Easily removed by selective strippers.
- Reduces labor & material costs.
- Strip floor entirely of old finish using a recommended floor stripper.
- Apply finish using a clean finish mop. Apply up to 5 coats per application. Allow 30 - 45 minutes for finish to dry completely before recoating.
- Do not apply more than 5 coats in 24 hours.
- Maintain floor by dust mopping and sweeping as needed.
- Clean floor using a neutral pH floor cleaner with a damp mop or an auto scrubber.
- Burnish floor using a medium aggressive pad to restore floors glossy appearance.
- Floor should be dust mopped daily to remove abrasives.
- Damp mop with a neutral cleaner as necessary.
- Use a floor buffing solution along with a high speed floor burnisher to help prolong the period between complete stripping and recoating.
- The floor may be burnished as necessary to restore gloss.
- Worn traffic areas can be recoated with excellent results.
- 21 - 22% solids
- 2 - 2.5 gallon pouches per case (5 total gallons)
- Brilliant wet look floor finish
- Covers 2,000 to 3,000 ft² per gallon of 1 coat coverage