CleanFreak Low Foam is a low foaming industrial strength degreaser that contains butyl. It is manufactured specifically for use in automatic floor scrubbers to not only remove grease, dirt, oil, dirt, and more, but it also protects your machine's vacuum motors. If foam builds up in the recovery tank, it can bypass the safety measures put in place and pass through your vacuum motors causing them to fail over time.
Low Foam will allow you to recover more solution in your automatic scrubber due to the anti-foaming agent. This means more scrubbing time for you! The anti-foaming agent knocks down the foam allowing more solution to be recovered without building up a lot of foam in the recovery and turning off the vacuum motors. Be careful to not overfill the recovery tank, this can lead to vacuum motor failure! Low Foam is a fast acting formula that removes carbon, grease, oil, dirt, and heavy soils from hard surfaces.
For other options, please take a look at our full line of degreasers.
- Airports & other transportation centers
- Commercial cleaning applications
- Food processing & food service
- Industrial manufacturing
- Warehousing & storage facilities
Apply solution to surface with a mop, cloth, sponge, sprayer, pressure washer, or automatic scrubber. Allow to soak for a few minutes, scrub as needed, then wipe or rinse clean.
- Light Soils: Dilute 1 oz. of product per gallon of water.
- Medium Soils: Dilute 5-10 oz. of product per gallon of water.
- Heavy Soils: Dilute 15-20 oz. of product per gallon of water.
- Low foaming degreaser
- 2.5 gallon pouch