My work provides one of these for floor scrubbing tile floor. While it's as effective as a push floor scrubber can be, it does have a few quirks.
1) It is battery powered. Not only that but I have used it for a half hour and it still showed a full charge.
2) Easy to use, easy to fill, and relatively easy to empty.
3) Surprisingly efficient with the water and cleaning solution it uses. The dirty water tank gets close to full after 30 minutes but could likely reach 40 to 45 minutes.
4) The scrubbing brush pushes it forward, making it easy to push around.
1) It is great at scrubbing floors, but not fantastic. If there is something really stuck in the floor, it will take a few passes to get it completely, and can get cumbersome in medium spaces.
2) You have to lift the machine up so the height adjustment will lock into place to remove the scrubber attachment and replace the pad. Removing the attachment is a little cumbersome and reattaching it basically involves lowering the machine back onto the attachment and turning the scrubber on. I can't see another way.
3) The battery charging port is all the way on the bottom of the machine, so it is inconvenient and potentially in the path of water splash.
4) It likes pulling to the left. I'm unsure why, other than that it has to do with the scrubber itself when it spins. It was a slight pull before changing the scrubber pad and is now a strong pull after replacing it.
SUMMARY: It's not the greatest scrubber, but it is pretty good and feels sturdy. If you need something to clean a large room with tile floor, this is a pretty good choice. I would consider one of their smaller models for personal use in the future.