IPC Eagle CT46 Compact HD Auto Scrubber w/ Brush Drive - 20 inch
- Rotary style scrub head
- 20 inch scrubbing path
- Brush assisted drive system
- 11 gallon solution tank
- 12 gallon recovery tank
- Comes w/ batteries, on-board charger & brush
- 2 hour run time
The IPC Eagle CT46 features an innovative design that ensures maximum productivity in a compact package. Thanks to its V-shaped squeegee and three-stage suction motor, the CT46 automatic floor scrubber has the highest drying performance in the compact auto scrubber category. Its ergonomic handle allows the operator to adjust the height accordingly, allowing the machine to squeeze into tight, narrow, and low spaces. Its compact design, adjustable handle and long-lasting battery make the CT46 the perfect machine to work in narrow spaces while providing extremely high productivity.
The CT46 features a new advanced productivity control brushes that need less water during cleaning operations and prevent water leakage on floor. Wear indicators provided on the brush also allow for an easy and intuitive replacement. The self-leveling brush and head allows for maximum brush contact on the floor at all times.
We will ship this machine to any address in the continental United States for free!
If you are unsure whether or not this machine will fit your cleaning needs, please give us a call at 855-242-9029, or check out our full offering of IPC Eagle walk behind auto scrubbers.
My work provides one of these for floor scrubbing tile floor. While it's as effective as a push floor scrubber can be, it does have a few quirks.
1) It is battery powered. Not only that but I have used it for a half hour and it still showed a full charge.
2) Easy to use, easy to fill, and relatively easy to empty.
3) Surprisingly efficient with the water and cleaning solution it uses. The dirty water tank gets close to full after 30 minutes but could likely reach 40 to 45 minutes.
4) The scrubbing brush pushes it forward, making it easy to push around.
1) It is great at scrubbing floors, but not fantastic. If there is something really stuck in the floor, it will take a few passes to get it completely, and can get cumbersome in medium spaces.
2) You have to lift the machine up so the height adjustment will lock into place to remove the scrubber attachment and replace the pad. Removing the attachment is a little cumbersome and reattaching it basically involves lowering the machine back onto the attachment and turning the scrubber on. I can't see another way.
3) The battery charging port is all the way on the bottom of the machine, so it is inconvenient and potentially in the path of water splash.
4) It likes pulling to the left. I'm unsure why, other than that it has to do with the scrubber itself when it spins. It was a slight pull before changing the scrubber pad and is now a strong pull after replacing it.
SUMMARY: It's not the greatest scrubber, but it is pretty good and feels sturdy. If you need something to clean a large room with tile floor, this is a pretty good choice. I would consider one of their smaller models for personal use in the future.
Unfortunately, we can no longer source this item from our supplier. Please take a look at our full line of defoamers for other options that we do s...View full details
Trusted Clean's Low Foam is a low foaming industrial strength degreaser that contains no butyl. It will allow you to recover more solution in your ...View full details
These 20 inch red floor scrubbing pads are meant to be used with either an automatic scrubber or a rotary floor buffer. The pads will clean your ti...View full details
These blue 20 inch floor scrubbing pads are designed to be used with either a walk behind scrubber, or a rotary floor buffer. They can be used to c...View full details
These 20 inch black pads are used with our 20 inch walk behind auto scrubbers and floor buffers. Great for stripping finished tiled surfaces like r...View full details
These 20 inch pads are for use on floors with an extreme wax buildup. Made spcifically to be used with our auto scrubbers, and rotary low speed flo...View full details
This 20 inch nylon brush is great for cleaning any type of flooring, including VCT, concrete, terrazzo, and more. It can be used on smooth and unev...View full details
This pad driver firmly holds any 20" pad in place when used with the IPC Eagle CT45 and CT46 auto scrubbers. A simple spin-on & spin-off design...View full details
Reduce troublesome foam before it becomes a problem with this Trusted Clean defoamer for your floor scrubber's recovery tank. The build of foam fro...View full details