The Viper AS7190TO floor scrubber comes with an oscillating, 2200 RPM, 14" x 28" head that makes short work of dirt and stripping. Orbital technology allows you to save money on chemicals by allowing you to strip your floors without chemicals. Adjustable brush-pressure settings and solution flow control also give you full control over your cleaning power to tackle light to heavy cleaning jobs. To make cleaning during longer periods, Viper built-in ½ hp traction motor that propels the machine forward, saving on user fatigue. With a 28" wide cleaning path, this machine is a good option for medium-sized facilities and can clean up to 24,400 ft²/hour.
The floor scrubber comes with four 242 Ah wet batteries, and an onboard charger that, when in ECO mode, allow you to scrub your floors up to 4 hours before needing a recharge. The included pad driver holds any of our 14" x 28" scrubbing, stripping, or polishing floor pads, giving you the ability to perfectly match the pad to the job. Intuitive controls and simple daily maintenance make training and operation a breeze.
Viper makes a wide range of scrubbing machines, so be sure to check out their other walk behind floor scrubbers and as well as their ride-on floor scrubbers to find the machine that will be the most beneficial to your cleaning program.
- A power 14" x 28" orbital head that spins at up to 2200 RPMs
- 1/2 HP traction drive aids to propel the machine at 2.5 mph
- Eco mode helps save the batteries life to provide up to 4 hours of run time per charge.
- Adjustable brush-pressure settings and Solution-flow management allow for total control over your cleaning.
- Silent modes cuts sound down to 65 dB to allow for use in sound-sensitive areas.
- Easy access to solution tank, battery, and working components, with tool-free squeegee-blade removal.
- Convenient controls and LCD display make for fast, effective training & operation.
- Comes standard with pad driver, four 242 Ah Wet batteries, and an onboard charger.