This Clarke 17 inch floor buffer is a well built machine that comes backed by a 3 year warranty on parts, 2 years on labor & 180 days on travel. It features a 1.5 horsepower motor and a triple planetary steel transmission that can easily scrub both carpets and hard floors, as well as buff and strip commercially finished floors. It comes equipped with a pad driver, but all other accessories are sold separately.
Clarke has been making a name for themselves in the cleaning industry since 1906. Since then, Clarke has continued to evolve and this machine is the results of all those years of experience and research. You can have complete confidence when buying this floor buffer, that your buying a top of the line piece of equipment from a well established company. Plus, it ships for free to any continental U.S. address!
If this machine is a little small for your needs, please feel free to look at its big brother, the Clarke 20" floor buffer, which can be found in our low speed floor buffers department.
- Easy to use fingertip controls and multiple safety features provide operator comfort and control.
- 50', UL-listed, non-marking power cord provides maximum reach while cleaning on the job site.
- Foot-controlled lock allows for easy handle adjustments before & after using the machine.
- Non-marking bumper protects surrounding objects in case the machine bumps into them during use.
- More torque and better cooling on the motor compared to previous models.
- All metal construction, 1.5 HP motor & all steel transmission are backed by a 3 year warranty.
- For carpet & hard floor use
- 17 inch scrubbing path
- Pad driver included
- 1.5 HP, dual capacitor motor
- Weighs 101 pounds
- 3 year warranty