The Minuteman H26 automatic scrubber is ideal for cleaning large areas, but is still compact enough to fit in elevators and easy to handle in tight areas. It has kill claims for H Series Escherichia Coli (E- Coli) & Staphyloccocus Aureus (Staph) resulting in greater than 99% bacterial reduction rate. This Minuteman hospital scrubber not only allows you to clean your floors, but it also helps prevent the spread of bacteria.
Additional cleaning tools can be carried in the on-tool clean caddy, so you can multi-task and get the job done in less time. This 26" walk behind scrubber can clean upwards of 26,000 square feet per hour, which is a considerably large area. We recommend this scrubber for hospitals and healthcare facilities because of its quietness (only 66 dBs) and anti-microbial recovery tank. Minuteman also has a standard 26" machine available.
Take a look at our complete line of walk behind floor scrubbers for other options including more Minuteman professional floor machines.
- Adjustable speed regulation allows the operator to scrub at their comfort level.
- Tools free brush removal and installation make it extremely operator friendly.
- The operating console is simply designed for operators of any origin.
- Low decibel operation allows you to clean in any area at any time of the day!
- Clean out solution drain hose allows the operator to easily remove all water from the solution tank and also acts as a sight hose to indicate the amount of solution in the tank.