The dual capacitor, triple planetary transmission, and 1.5 horsepower motor power this machine through any job, including stripping stubborn finishes off of commercial hard floors. The poly apron deck will not deteriorate or rust over time. The plastic body and chassis will stand up to the harsh chemicals used when stripping finish off of a floor. The 175 RPMs create just the right amount of friction when used with our stripping pads, which are listed below, to remove your old floor finish. You can then recoat, and use the same machine with a white buffing pad to really "pop" the shine of your floor!
We carry many other brands of rotary floor machines and home floor scrubbers in various sizes. You're sure to find one that fits your specific needs.
The poly apron on this machine can bend and flex when used in industrial settings. If you'll be using it under extreme duress, where banging may occur, we recommend stepping up to our a more industrial machine.
- Durable chrome 13 gauge steel handle, 1¼" diameter.
- Safety switch on the handle ensures that the machine will only start when you are in the correct operating position.
- Polyethylene body and chassis allow for scrubbing and stripping of floors with caustic chemicals.
- Locking handle allows the operator to adjust the height of the handle to a comfortable level.
- 50' 3-wire grounded power cord allows for large amounts of free-range motion.
- Triple planetary steel gear transmission.
- For carpet & hard floor use
- 17 inch scrubbing path
- Pad driver sold separately
- 1.5 HP motor
- Weighs 81 pounds
- 5 year warranty on motor