Discover the power of the 14" x 20" Square Scrub Pivot oscillating floor machine, the latest advancement in orbital cleaning technology. Ideal for deep scrubbing and floor stripping jobs, this unit is also able to provide chemical-free stripping, when used dry and combined with the EcoPrep pads. The machine itself weighs 156 pounds, but you can add additional weights for those jobs that require extra heavy-duty stripping or scrubbing. The innovative pivoting head design ensures balanced contact and effortless control, adapting seamlessly to uneven surfaces. With optimal weight distribution across the entire pad, the machine delivers consistent results and prevents uneven pad wear.
Constructed with a durable stainless steel base and 1.5 HP motor, this oscillating floor buffer excels in tackling a wide range of tasks on various floor types, such as grouted tile, VCT (both wet and dry), wood floors, stone care, and more. The machine comes with a 2-year warranty on the motor and 1 year on all non-wear parts. An optional vacuum kit is available for this unit and is designed to remove dust and other particles produced when dry stripping your floor. It is not designed to recover debris or liquid from the floor while scrubbing. The kit includes a hose adapter and the vacuum is CRI Gold Certified and HEPA rated. Experience cutting-edge cleaning efficiency with the Square Scrub EBG-20C Pivot Floor Machine – the future of floor care!
Please check out our full line of orbital floor machines, if this machine is not exactly what you are looking for.
|Very Important: A red spacer pad is recommended for use on this oscillating floor machine. If you attach some of the thinner accessories to the underside of your machine it will damage your floor. The pad driver has many small pins that hold a pad on - without enough padding those pins will score your flooring.|
- Additional weights can be added to your Square Scrub machine for extra heavy-duty jobs.
- Optional CRI Gold Certified & HEPA filtered vacuum available to recover dust.
- Specialty EcoPrep pads can be used for chemical-free stripping.
- Can strip up to 2,500 ft²/hr on VCT, and 5,000 ft²/hr on a wood gymnasium floor.
- 2-year warranty on the motor & 1 year on all non-wear parts.
- 14” x 20” orbital style scrub head
- Can be used wet or dry
- Weighs 156 lbs. (additional weights can be added)
- 2-year warranty on the motor & 1 year on non-wear parts
- Optional vacuum available
Product Information + Specs
DO-SQU-EBG-20CV-PIVOT - Pivot Machine w/ Vacuum