The Viper AS6690T industrial walk-behind scrubber is built to tackle medium to large size rooms. Two 13 inch pad drivers make up a large 26 inch cleaning path and can attach any 13" scrubbing pad or stripping pad to be spun at up to 200 RPMs. Great for daily cleaning or heavy-duty scrubbing. The scrubber has a traction drive to help prevent user fatigue and can push the scrubber along at 2.5 mph to clean up to 28,400 ft²/hr. The AS6690T has a large 22-gallon solution tank and an easy to clean 24-gallon recovery tank.
The scrubber comes two 215 AH wet batteries and an onboard charger. These batteries combined with Eco mode, which greatly extends battery run time, allows you to scrub up to 4 hours before needing to recharge. The scrubber also features a quiet mode to lower the noise of the machine from 69 dB down to a quite 65 dB. Simple to use controls make training and startup of this machine quick and easy. All in all, this is a great choice for your industrial/commercial settings.
If the included pad drivers don't fit your needs, we do have 13" brushes for this scrubber if you are looking to clean floors that are textured or uneven. Viper offers a wide range of walk behind floor scrubbers and ride on auto scrubbers so if this machine doesn't provide you with the options your require, they are bound to have an option that will fit your needs.
- Incudes two 13" pad drivers (for 26" cleaning path), two 215 AH wet batteries, and an on-board charger.
- Eco mode allows for up to 4 hours of scrubbing time per charge.
- Silent mode quiets the scrubber down to 65 dB.
- Traction drive pushes the floor scrubber up to 2.5 MPH to reduce operator fatigue.
- Simple and user-friendly controls make operation a breeze.
- Tools free daily maintenance makes upkeep quick and convenient.