Scrub medium to large floors with ease with this battery-operated Viper 30 inch walk behind floor scrubber. Powered by two 215 Ah WET batteries and a 1/3 HP traction drive motor, this auto scrubber is able to move at up to 2.5 mph to reduce user fatigue, all the while two 15 inch heads scrub your floors at 200 RPMs (160 RPMs in ECO) with up to 112 lbs. of down pressure. Ample solution is also available to you while you scrub thanks to a large 22-gallon solution tank and a 24-gallon recovery tank. This Viper floor scrubber is equipped with an eco-mode to greatly extend the life of the batteries (up to 4 hours) to give you a boost in productivity. With all these time-saving features, the AS7690T is able to clean your floors at up to 32,700 ft²/hour.
Viper has also built this machine with user-friendliness in mind. The intuitive control panel with an LCD screen makes operation & training of this machine simple and quick. Daily maintenance can also be completed with ease thanks to tool-less touchpoints and large recovery tank opening. The 30" cleaning path is made thanks to two 15" pad holders which are included with this machine and can equip any 15" scrubbing pad, stripping pad, or polishing pad. The variety of pads make this a good option for virtually any type of smooth floor. Not the right size for your scrubbing needs? Be sure to check out Viper's other walk behind and ride on floor scrubbers to see what other sizes and types that we offer.
- Includes two 15" pad drivers, two 215 Ah WET batteries, and a 25-amp on board-charger.
- A 30" scrub deck with two 15 inch pad drivers
- Up to 32,700 ft²/hour of productivity
- Eco mode allows for up 4 hours of run time per charge
- Silent mode cuts noise down to 65 ± 3 dB's
- Large 22 gallon solution tank and 24 gallon recovery tanks
- Large opening recovery tank and standard debris tray for quick cleanup.
- Traction drive for up to 2.5 mph speeds
- Intuitive control panel with LCD screen