This 20 inch floor stripper can be used with any caustic chemical this is used when stripping or scrubbing heavily soiled floors. The poly body, apron, and chassis will hold up over time, and continue to do it's job, year after year! The chrome steel handle is heavy duty, and has a safety start up switch. This allows the user to only start the machine when in a set position. This eliminates injuries and damages due to starting the machine when the operator is not ready. The 86 pound frame allows for any user to use the machine and easily transport it from jobsite to jobsite.
Looking for a floor buffer scrubber in a different size? Take a look at our complete line of rotary automatic floor scrubbers for other great options, if this machine does not meet your needs.
The poly apron on this machine can bend and flex when used in industrial settings. If you'll be using it under extreme duress, where banging may occur, we recommend stepping up to our a more industrial machine.
- Durable chrome 13 gauge steel handle, 1 ¼" diameter.
- Safety switch on the handle ensures that the machine will only start when you are in the correct operating position.
- Polyethylene body and chassis will not rust or corrode over time.
- 50' 3-wire grounded power cord allows for large amounts of free-range motion.
- 1.5 HP motor & triple planetary steel gear transmission.
- For carpet & hard floor use
- 20 inch scrubbing path
- Pad driver sold separately
- 1.5 HP motor
- Weighs 86 pounds
- 5 year commercial warranty on motor