This front replacement squeegee blade is an integral part of the overall performance and operation of your Trusted Clean 'Dura 18' electric auto scrubber. The slotted design allows for solution into the squeegee recovery channel and sucked up into the recovery chamber. If those slots are in any way blocked or partially obstructed, your machine may not pick up 100% of the solution laid down, requiring multiple passes. This is why we recommend cleaning both squeegees and the full squeegee assembly / recovery chamber after each and every use.
When replacing this front blade, we also recommend replacing the rear blade at the same time. These squeegees should always be replaced at the same times to avoid inconsistent wear patterns.
How to Rotate / Change Out Your Squeegees
- Loosen middle 2 wing nuts on squeegee assembly & remove the squeegee assembly from the machine.
- Completely remove all 4 wing nuts from the squeegee assembly.
- Loosen & remove rear tension bar by sliding the bracket down & removing it completely from the squeegee assembly.
- Remove & rotate or flip both squeegees.
- Reassemble & reattach.
- Fits the Dura 18HD electric floor scrubber
- Each Linatex blade can be used on all 4 sides
- Easy to rotate and replace
- Front squeegee blade
This squeegee works great. Floors are dry to walk on while machine is running. Just wipe it clean with a microfiber towel if it starts to streak.