This front replacement squeegee blade is made specifically to be used with the Trusted Clean 'Dura 18HD' electric auto scrubber for recovery on rubberized floors and other rough surfaces. The polyurethane material offers improved surface contact over rubber squeegees, as well as high cut and tear resistance. The high abrasion resistance makes this squeegee ideal for picking up water on rubber like surfaces. The design allows for solution to flow through the slots into the vacuum chamber for it to be recovered.
When replacing this front blade, we also recommend replacing the rear blade at the same time. These squeegees should always be replaced at the same times to avoid inconsistent wear patterns.
We also offer the standard red rubber squeegees (front & rear) for the 'Dura 18HD' if those are specifically what you're looking for.
How to Rotate / Change Out Your Squeegees
- Loosen middle 2 wing nuts on squeegee assembly & remove the squeegee assembly from the machine.
- Completely remove all 4 wing nuts from the squeegee assembly.
- Loosen & remove rear tension bar by sliding the bracket down & removing it completely from the squeegee assembly.
- Remove & rotate or flip both squeegees.
- Reassemble & reattach.
- Fits the Dura 18HD electric floor scrubber
- Each Linatex blade can be used on all 4 sides
- Easy to rotate and replace
- Front squeegee blade