The electric Viper AS4335C floor scrubber is a compact scrubber with simple controls and money-saving eco boost functionality to help you save on chemicals and water. The adjustable steering handle helps you avoid user fatigue while allowing you to adjust the handle to get into tighter spaces and/or to store it in limited space. The 17-inch scrubbing path and 9.25-gallon tanks allow for up to 12,739 sq. ft. per hour while the easy-to-learn and operate controls help you get off and running to scrub your floors.
This auto scrubber comes included with a 17 inch pad driver that allows you to use a range of scrubbing pads. By selecting the right pad for your floor/soil level, you save on time and money. The 65-foot extension cord allows you always have power and avoid downtime that battery-operated versions have. The 17 scrubbing path is a good option for small to medium-sized rooms. Viper also offers a battery version in the AS4325 floor scrubber which also comes with a smaller tank. Be sure to check out our other Viper walk behind scrubbers and Viper ride-on scrubbers for other options.
- Includes 17" pad driver and 65' extension cord.
- Eco Mode to optimizes water and detergent during use.
- Silent Mode allows for cleaning in sound-sensitive areas, or during daytime.
- The adjustable ergonomic handle allows for different positions as needed.
- Safety switches make it easy to control brush start and stop.
- Intuitive dashboard-based control of all functions make for quick training and use.
- Rotary style scrub head
- 17 inch scrubbing path
- 9.25 gallon solution tank
- 9.25 gallon recovery tank
- Comes pad driver and 65' extension cord
Use of this machine is for a 6 floor building theres not much i like about it leaves water when your raise pad still have to mop machine also breaks down lest than 1 and a half years old first battery problem now vacuum motor goes what next