The Viper 20" floor buffer is the perfect machine for so many different maintenance related tasks. It's kind of like the Swiss Army Knife of janitorial equipment. It can buff, scrub, and strip hard floor surfaces, as well as scrub heavily soiled carpets. When paired with the right accessory (floor pad, brush, or carpet bonnet), this machine can do anything you want it to. It is built to last, yet still comes at an affordable price point!
With a 50' power cord, you can cover lots of area with the Venom floor buffer without having to constantly switch electrical outlets as you work. The machines itself weighs 109 pounds, which gives operators enough down force to handle commercial floors with ease. The all steel triple planetary transmission provides unmatched reliability, even on high-friction surfaces. Plus, its 66-frame, heavy duty 1.5 HP motor is backed by a 3 year warranty.Just remember, that to get the most out your Viper Venom 20" floor buffer, you need to pair it with the proper accessories and chemicals for each specific job. Chemicals have just as much to do with the cleaning of a surface as the attachment does.
If this machine isn’t exactly what you’re looking for, please take a look at our full lines of low speed and dual speed floor buffers, as well as our high speed floor burnishers and orbital floor machines.
- Comes with a pad driver & a 50' power cord.
- Triple planetary all-steel transmission stands up to the toughest jobs.
- All-metal construction creates enough weight for great down pressure for things like floor buffing.
- Pad driver mounts on the handle for easy storage and transport.
- Motor turns the brush or pad driver at 175 RPM for buffing, scrubbing & stripping.
- 3 year warranty on parts, 2 years on labor from an authorized service center & 180 days for travel.
- For carpet & hard floor use
- 20" scrub path
- Pad driver included
- 1.5 HP, dual capacitor motor
- Weighs 109 pounds
- 3 year warranty
Ran this machine for 45 hours the first week I owned it. It ran flawlessly. No chrome or funny features, just a solid no frills floor buffer
Very good machine for the price
Best machine on the market for the money
Product Information + Specs
Labor - 2 years from an authorized service center
Travel - 180 days