This pad holder comes with a pad centering & locking device to hold your pads firmly in place when cleaning floors with the Trusted Clean 'Dura 18' auto scrubber. It will hold any 18" pad in place, including red pads for everyday scrubbing, and black pads for heavy duty floor stripping. Pads are often the best alternative for smooth finished type floors with no grout lines.
Installing Your Pad Driver
- Turn your auto scrubber off and unplug from the wall.
- Tilt the machine backwards so you have access to the underside of the front apron.
- Attach a pad to the driver by centering and installing the center locking device, turning it clockwise until you hear it click into place.
- Line up the 3 posts from the top of the pad driver with the drive hub.
- Make sure all 3 posts are properly inserted into the drive hub.
- Push the plunger down on the top side of the apron to lock the drive hub into place and prevent it from spinning.
- While holding the plunger down, spin the pad driver clockwise with your other hand until you hear it click into place.
- Fits the Trusted Clean Dura 18HD auto scrubber
- Firmly holds any 18" floor pad in place